Thursday 24 May 2012

Sorry, sorry!

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I have ostensibly been missing out on Hands & Tails. My sincere apologies! Tomorrow, we will air a repeat show with Sean (Burn Planetarium) and Harri Palm about his 'WHALESCAPES' album.

In other news, we were interviewed by Teresa Pitman from AtGuelph: http://atguelph.uoguelph.ca/2012/05/radio-show-features-furry-and-feathered-friends/





















In other news, I'm working at Bloorcourt vet clinic (Bloor St W. & Dufferin) this summer. Great clinic with great people! I'm sure I'll be crossing some interesting stories with the owners and furry critters there. We will also have a booth set up at Woofstock (more details to come later!)

Also, please send us emails! We love emails. And hearing from you. It's handsandtails@cfru.ca
Photos of your pets or non-pet-animals are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to podcast